9155690_f520Do you think you know every cooking term there is to know? Are you just learning how to boil water? Whatever your kitchen knowledge may be, there are some cooking terms that you’ve probably never heard before.

I like to cook and I like to think I know a little bit about cooking, but when I was doing research for this article I was surprised at how many new things I learned.

On this list you’ll find terms used for obscure cooking processes, as well as the equivalent of words you probably use everyday. more…

50 Obscure Cooking Terms You’ve Probably Never Heard Before

5 thoughts on “50 Obscure Cooking Terms You’ve Probably Never Heard Before

• Tuesday July 17th, 2018 at 08:34 PM

Hello.This article was extremely fascinating, especially since I was browsing for thoughts on this subject last Sunday.

• Friday July 20th, 2018 at 05:37 PM

I do not even understand how I ended up here, but I thought this put up was good. I don’t recognise who you are but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger for those who aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

• Saturday July 21st, 2018 at 03:04 PM

Thank you for this article. I would also like to mention that it can become hard if you find yourself in school and simply starting out to establish a long credit history. There are many scholars who are just simply trying to live and have long or favourable credit history can sometimes be a difficult point to have.

• Monday July 23rd, 2018 at 01:45 PM

Thanks for the tips you have discussed here. Yet another thing I would like to mention is that computer memory specifications generally rise along with other improvements in the know-how. For instance, as soon as new generations of cpus are introduced to the market, there is certainly usually a matching increase in the scale calls for of both the pc memory as well as hard drive space. This is because the application operated by these cpus will inevitably increase in power to take advantage of the new technological innovation.